Home / Brewing Brands / Brewing Products
Liquid Malt Extracts
We offer a range of unhopped liquid malt extracts (LME), each produced from a decoction mash of a selection of Weyermann® specialty malts.
Liquid malt extracts, in addition to adding distinctive flavours to specific styles of beer, can also be used to adjust colour and add fermentable sugars.
Click here for more information, or browse our products below.
Available range of LME’s
Liquid Malt Extract Style Guide
Select a liquid malt extract to add specific flavours, flavour intensities and colours to a range of beers, especially suited to the following German beer styles:
- Bamberg Rauch LME is suited to smoked beer (Rauchbier) styles.
- Bavarian Dunkel LME is suited to a range of dark beers, including Bock beer, Black beer (Schwarzbier) and Stout.
- Bavarian Hefeweizen LME is especially for Wheat beer styles, Hefeweizen and lends itself to a range of ales.
- Bavarian Maibock LME is specifically tailored for flavouring Mai-bock and Bock beer.
- Bavarian Pilsner LME is ideal for Pils, Maerzenbier, Bock beer and October beer.
- Munich Amber LME is suited to Munich Salvator, Maerzenbier, Bock beer and Festbier.
- October Beer LME is specifically for Festbiere, October beer; Maerzenbier and Bock beer.
- Vienna Red LME is recommended for rich coloured Amber beer; Maerzenbier, Altbier and Bock beer.
Contact the team at Cryermalt today to enquire about purchasing from our range of liquid malt extracts or to open an account with us.